Sunday, March 20, 2011

Merhaba from Turkey!

Merhaba! (hello)

I am officially back from Turkey. I got back last night after a solid 24 hours of traveling. To top it off, I have a horrendous cold which made traveling that much more fun. Honestly, I have mixed feelings being back. I have traveled alot of places, but Turkey is by far one of the coolest places I've been. God did some amazing things while we were there and we worked really hard, so I'm whipped! I'm glad to be back in my own bed with a nice, clean shower, but I actually miss the people we worked with and seeing so many new things each day.

I am currently loading all of the pictures and videos onto my computer. In 10 days we took 6,558 pictures and almost 2 1/2 hours of video. I have soooooo many pictures and stories I want to share that there is no way I can put it all into one post. I'm WAY too tired to think straight and write it all up now, so here are a few preview pictures. Keep checking the blog this week, I'll update it every day or two with more Turkey stuff.





















No comments:

Post a Comment