Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day

Well, today was Caleb's first day of law school. I got up early and made his favorite breakfast



Then we packed his bag, packed his lunch, and sent him on his way! All morning, Scarlett knew something was up. She laid by his backpack and acted sad.


Here is Caleb's first day of law school picture:

And here is Scarlett's "my dad just left on his first day of law school" face:

He had a really great day today. 3 different classes. Luckily the metro cooperated this morning and he had no problem getting to school. He seems to like his professors and his classmates pretty well. He was surprised that they weren't harder on them on the first day. I'm sure that they were just trying to be nice on the first day :)

I was so nervous for him last night that I ended up doing all of our laundry, cleaning the entire kitchen (including the refrigerator), doing the dishes, vacumning the entire apartment, and cleaning both bathrooms. Crazy... I know. I realized that I hadn't put up picture for the rest of the apartment! Here are pics of everything else but the office (its still a mess).
Caleb's bathroom


Of course there is a pic of George Washington


My bathroom




The bedroom


Caleb's side of the bed


My side of the bed








Closet



Well, I guess that's all I've got for tonight. Tomorrow is my last day of freedom. Wednesday is my career site visit day, Thursday is official orientation, and Friday is Introduction to the library day (I take it as a bad sign there is a whole day devoted to this)

1 comment:

  1. Fair warning to Caleb: the whole nice act disappears very quickly...

    ReplyDelete