Thursday, February 10, 2011

SUPER week!

Sorry for a whole week without an update! I woke up today and realized it had been an entire week. The good news is that we have had a crazy but fun week! Last Friday we didn't really feel like being responsible students, so we ran errands- including a trip to Target, Barnes & Noble, hunting for potential apartments next year, taking Caleb to see Black Swan (he's not a fan), dinner out, coffee, two rented movies and the discovery of a cupcake shop! I know I know, cupcakes aren't good for us- but it was a fun friday date and believe me, when you see these cupcakes, you'll understand why we couldn't say no....






And believe me, they were just as delicious as they looked! No, we did not eat them all on the same day. And no, we have not returned to Cake Love since last week. We'll be saving them for special occasions.

We have really been looking forward to the Super Bowl. The Careys, the family that Caleb lived with while he interned here a few years ago, invited us out to their place. We LOVE the Careys and they are so sweet to us, so we've been really excited to see them again. Unfortunately... Mr. Carey is from Pittsburgh so when we walked into the house, we found it decked out in Black and Yellow... ew






Despite all the Steelers-ness going on, we had a great time! Plus, the Packers took it in the end. I must admit that it was pretty hard to read all my dad's texts about how awesome being in a suite at the superbowl was. Oh well. At least he had fun, and SOMEDAY Caleb and I will get to go to a superbowl. Good things to look forward to.

Well, I think that is all I have to update for tonight. Sorry if this update is a bit discombobulated. I took a spin class tonight at the gym and every bit of my body hurts, even my fingers. It's ridiculous. I know it is good for me, but I just want to curl up in a ball. Plus, I need to quit blogging because I'm taking the online Jeopardy test tonight. I registered and I'm hoping I know enough to qualify to be on the show... ha! Ya right. But it's fun to dream right?

Check back Saturday night. We have a really fun Saturday in DC date planned and I'll be sure to blog about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment