Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Family Portrait

One of the things I find most frustrating about blogging is that I have very few pictures of me and Caleb together to post. We have to take pics of each other which somewhat defeats the purpose. While we were in Dallas over Christmas break, I REALLY wanted to have a few pictures taken of our whole family. Most importantly, I wanted to have some memories of what our little family of 3 looked like after one year of marriage- Caleb, me and Scarlett.

Luckily, a sweet girl who I grew up with at church has become an incredible photographer. Sooooo since we were in Dallas for a few days over the holiday, I called her up and she met us out at a park one morning and took a few pictures. I have been anxiously awaiting getting them back, and they are FANTASTIC! I was a bit concerned while we took them because it was windy and Scarlett was not exactly cooperative. Some of the pics are HILARIOUS, but Kate did a wonderful job and below are a few of my favorites. If you live in Dallas and want some GREAT pics, be sure to contact Kate Brewer. Here is a link to her website with all her information and more of her work http://katebrewer.wordpress.com/








No comments:

Post a Comment