Monday, September 20, 2010

Foreign Trend

I have noticed lately a trend in my school friendships. It seems to me that most friendships are being formed along political and ideological views. You have to stick together with people who think alike to survive some of these class discussions. For me, that means that I get along GREAT with all of the foreign students.... it's weird! I have 2 American friends (both with red hair...) that I get along with pretty well, but other than that they're foreign! Ivan from Bulgaria, Yezlizaveta from Russia, Efghan from Azerbaijan, Vasilios, "Bill," from Greece, Su Minh from Korea, Camilla from Uruguay, Fei (male) and Fei Fei (female) from China, and Eve from France. I'm not really sure what the deal is, but at least I do have friends! Caleb thinks it is weird but I'm curious what you guys think is the reason all of my friends at school are foreign?

Be sure to keep reading below, I've posted 3 or 4 more posts that cover last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment