Sunday, September 26, 2010

Laundry Dog and a Tragedy

Scarlett LOVES Sunday at our house because it means it is laundry day. My washer was made for dwarves so we have to do laundry every weekend and it still takes 5-6 loads to get everything clean. It's annoying, but its better than hauling everything down to a public laundromat!


I'm not sure why she loves laundry so much, but she INSISTS on curling up next to it. Her favorite is laying on her dad's clothes.... he does not find this quite so amusing.


You also have to REALLY watch her because she is obsessed with dryer sheets. If you aren't careful she'll steal them and go hide them in her box. The only way you even notice she stole them is she suddenly has meadow-fresh breath. Ugh! I hope they aren't poisonous...

On a separate note, I was going to blog an entire post on the big game yesterday. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, it didn't work out in our favor. Our hearts are very heavy today. We truly believed it was possible. But, you can't blame us for lack of enthusiasm...





Scarlett was TERRIFIED of the flag hanging in our living room. We had to barricade ourselves in the bedroom again. Some games are just too tense to watch together. I don't even want to think about the A&M v. Arkansas game in 2 weeks. Yikes! O well, Texas lost. And any day Texas loses is a good day in my book : )

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to meeting Scarlett, she sounds like one cool cat... er, I mean, DOG!

    ReplyDelete