Monday, September 20, 2010

A Small Taste

When I started this blog, I made a promise to myself to keep it neutral- no political views, no rants, no promotions, etc. Let me just say that now that school has started, it hard.... Caleb can attest to the fact that there are certain classes when I come home extremely frustrated and just want to kick this guy, who I deem a complete moron, in the face! Other days, I come home completely inspired, I just can't get enough of what I'm studying. Anyways, all that to say, in my international security class last week, we were discussing inter vs. intra state warfare and the significance of transnational issues. We watched the following video. I am still thinking about it and wondering what others think. [note there is a short commercial before it starts]

http://video.nytimes.com/video/2010/08/30/world/1248068931248/a-5-year-journey-to-unknown-grave-5061.html

So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment