Sunday, January 9, 2011

You and I ~ First Anniversary

Today is our First Anniversary! I can't believe it has been one whole year! So much has happened and it seems like our wedding day was just yesterday. I was talking to my mom and she said she felt like she was just now starting to feel completely recovered from the wedding, and I completely agree with her.

For our anniversary, we went to church this morning, took the dog to the vet, cleaned the apartment, and ate leftovers. It was very romantic. : ) Don't worry, we have something more fun planned as our celebration, check back in a few days!!!

So for our anniversary, I will post some of my favorite pics from our wedding day!










Yes... our wedding party was huge... we know...






This may be my all-time favorite picture. How precious is she!?!




















Looking back through all of our pictures made me laugh thinking of all of the funny things that happened that day. In most of the pictures everyone is laughing - which doesn't make for great pictures - but it makes me so happy to know that our wedding day was so fun and full of laughter. Whether it be family members having the wrong schedule, Caleb's brother Josh's pants being WAY too long, half of my front tooth chipping off, the band not knowing the Aggie War Hymn, me overthrowing my bouquet, the hooker music they played when Caleb took off my garter, discovering during the most solemn, serious song of our wedding ceremony that they misprinted our unity candle and it saying that I am married to someone named CalAb.... and so many other fun things... our wedding day was wild. Usually for someone who is a complete perfectionist this would have been disasterous, but looking back, I wouldn't have wanted it to be any other way. It was perfect.

It has been a fantastic one year of marriage and I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! :) Doesn't time just fly by!? Hope you have fun continuing to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete