Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Resolutions

Well... we're back in DC! 1400 miles, two days worth of driving, and one night in a shady Knoxville hotel and we made it back Sunday night- just enough time to unpack, go to bed, and the cycle starts over again! Caleb had his first day back to law school today and I'm back to work (school starts for me next week).

During our LONG drive back, I had lots of time to think about my new year resolutions for 2011. Here are just a few of what I've come up with:

1.) Blog more frequently!

2.) Get out of the country! At least once! (check back later, I'm currently working on offers to go to Turkey or Georgia - the country, not the state.)

3.) Do more DC stuff- go to sports games, visit museums, get out of the apartment!

I've got a few more resolutions up my sleeve... but we'll just have to see how those turn out in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment